Vehicle Inductive Relay Sensor
Vehicle Inductive Relay Sensor First, the leakage protector operates normally when the power grid is grounded. In this normal operation, due to the aging of the power grid and changes in the climate and environment, the actions caused by grounding points in the power grid account for the vast...
Vehicle Inductive Relay Sensor
First, the leakage protector operates normally when the power grid is grounded. In this normal operation, due to the aging of the power grid and changes in the climate and environment, the actions caused by grounding points in the power grid account for the vast majority, while the actions caused by the human body's electric shock are rare. It can be imagined that normal use of electricity is the first requirement of people. To prevent the occurrence of frequent power outages due to the extremely low probability of personal injury from electric shocks, the impact on normal production and life will naturally cause people to worry.
The second is that the grid has not originally been grounded. Instead, the leakage protector may malfunction in the following cases:
1, because the leakage protector is the signal to trigger the action, then in other electromagnetic interference will also produce a signal to trigger the leakage protector action, resulting in maloperation.
2. When the power switch is turned on and off, an impact signal will be generated and the leakage protector will malfunction.
3, the sum of multi-branch leakage can cause missteps.
4. Repeated grounding of the neutral conductor may cause misoperation in the stream.
It can be seen that, due to the possibility of these misoperations occurring in the technology of the leakage protector, the frequency shift problem of the leakage protector becomes more serious and more complicated.
From the technical principle analysis, the leakage protector also has the technical misunderstanding that may produce refusal.
1, When the neutral line produces repeated grounding, it will make the leakage protector produce shunting and moving, and the neutral ground repeated grounding point is difficult to find.
2. When the power supply is missing phase, and the missing phase happens to be the working power supply of the leakage protector, it will generate a refusal.
From the above analysis, it can be seen that the frequency shift and refusal to occur during the actual use of the leakage protector include both the objective environment and the management, as well as the technical misunderstanding of the leakage protector itself. In particular, the use of a leakage protector requires that the neutral point of the power grid must be grounded, and the technical errors of the leakage protector are mostly related to the grounding of the neutral point of the power grid:
First, because the neutral point is grounded, the phase line support of the power grid is subject to phase voltage all the year round, and thus the support is broken down, forming a grid ground point, causing leakage, causing frequent leakage protection devices.
Second, because the neutral point is grounded, when the phase line is occasionally grounded, it will immediately generate a large leakage current, which will not only increase the power loss, but also cause fire, and will also aggravate the frequency shift of the leakage protection device.
Thirdly, because the neutral point is grounded, when the person gets an electric shock, it will immediately generate a large electric shock flow. This poses a great threat to people's lives. Even if there is a leakage protector, it will be the first electric shock, then the action protection, if the action is slow or failure. The consequences will be more serious.
Fourth, because the neutral point is grounded, the distributed capacitance of the power grid to the ground is connected in the loop, which will increase the impact current to the ground when the switch is closed, causing misoperation.
Fifth, because the neutral point is grounded, it is difficult to find a repeated grounding of the neutral line. Repeated grounding of the neutral line will cause the leakage protection device to perform shunting and flow misoperation.
It can be seen that there are indeed technical errors in the leakage protector, and these technical errors are closely related to the center point of the grid. When the leakage protector is used, the center point of the grid cannot be ungrounded, so it is solved in the technical idea of the leakage protector. Frequent movements and rejections are unlikely.
There are two additional points to be noted:
1. When a human body single-phase electric shock accident occurs (this kind of accident has the highest probability of electric shock), it can play a very good protective role when the load side of the electric leakage protector contacts a phase wire (FireWire). If the human body is insulated to ground, a leakage current protector will not be able to protect it when it touches a neutral line on a phase line.
2. Because the function of the leakage protector is preventing the trouble, the circuit can't reflect its importance when it works normally, and it is not easy to cause everyone's attention. Some people do not look for the cause seriously when the leakage protector operates, but short-circuit or remove the leakage protector. This is extremely dangerous and absolutely unacceptable.