Count Position Hold
Count Position Hold The role of the capacitor: ● Coupling: The capacitor used in the coupling circuit is called a coupling capacitor. This capacitor circuit is widely used in RC-coupled amplifiers and other capacitive coupling circuits to isolate DC-DC. ● Filtering: The capacitor used in the...
Count Position Hold
The role of the capacitor:
● Coupling: The capacitor used in the coupling circuit is called a coupling capacitor. This capacitor circuit is widely used in RC-coupled amplifiers and other capacitive coupling circuits to isolate DC-DC.
● Filtering: The capacitor used in the filter circuit is called a filter capacitor. This capacitor circuit is used in power supply filtering and various filter circuits. The filter capacitor removes signals in a certain frequency band from the total signal.
Decoupling: The capacitor used in the decoupling circuit is called a decoupling capacitor. This capacitor circuit is used in the DC voltage supply circuit of the multistage amplifier. The decoupling capacitor eliminates the harmful low frequency crossover between each stage amplifier.
●High-frequency vibration reduction: The capacitor used in the high-frequency vibration-absorbing circuit is called high-frequency vibration-absorbing capacitor. In the audio negative feedback amplifier, in order to eliminate the high-frequency self-excitation that may occur, this capacitor circuit is used to eliminate The high frequency howling that the amplifier may appear.
Resonance: Capacitors used in LC resonant circuits are called resonant capacitors, and such capacitor circuits are required in both LC parallel and series resonant circuits.
● Bypass: The capacitor used in the bypass circuit is called the bypass capacitor. If the signal in a certain frequency band needs to be removed from the signal, the bypass capacitor circuit can be used. According to the frequency of the removed signal, there is a full frequency domain. (All AC signals) Bypass capacitor circuit and high frequency bypass capacitor circuit.
● Neutralization: The capacitor used in the neutralization circuit is called the neutralization capacitor. In radio high frequency and intermediate frequency amplifiers, TV high frequency amplifiers, this neutralization capacitor circuit is used to eliminate self-excitation.
Timing: The capacitor used in the timing circuit is called the timing capacitor. A timing capacitor circuit is used in a circuit that requires time control by capacitor charging and discharging, and the capacitor controls the magnitude of the time constant.
● Integration: The capacitor used in the integration circuit is called an integration capacitor. In the synchronous separation circuit for scanning the potential field, the field synchronization signal can be taken out from the field composite synchronization signal by using the integrating capacitance circuit.
● Derivative: A capacitor used in a differential circuit is called a differential capacitor. In order to obtain the apex trigger signal in the flip-flop circuit, the differential capacitance circuit is used to obtain a cusp pulse trigger signal from various types of (mainly rectangular pulse) signals.
● Compensation: The capacitor used in the compensation circuit is called the compensation capacitor. In the bass compensation circuit of the deck, this low-frequency compensation capacitor circuit is used to boost the low-frequency signal in the playback signal. In addition, there is a high-frequency compensation capacitor. Circuit.
● Bootstrap: The capacitor used in the bootstrap circuit is called the bootstrap capacitor. The commonly used OTL power amplifier output stage circuit uses this bootstrap capacitor circuit to boost the positive half-cycle amplitude of the signal by positive feedback.
● Frequency division: The capacitor in the frequency division circuit is called the frequency division capacitor. In the speaker frequency division circuit of the speaker, the frequency division capacitor circuit is used to make the high frequency speaker work in the high frequency band, and the intermediate frequency speaker works in the middle frequency band. The speaker works in the low frequency range.
● Load capacitance: refers to the effective external capacitance that determines the resonant frequency of the load together with the quartz crystal resonator. Standard values commonly used for load capacitors are 16pF, 20pF, 30pF, 50pF, and 100pF. The load capacitance can be adjusted according to the specific situation. The adjustment can generally adjust the operating frequency of the resonator to the nominal value.