Stable Drawer Toggle Hold On-off
Stable Drawer toggle hold On-off
1, when selecting the switching power supply should pay attention to matters
1) Select the appropriate input voltage specification;
2) Choose the right power. In order to increase the life of the power supply, more than 30% of the output power rating can be selected.
3) Consider load characteristics. If the load is a motor, a light bulb or a capacitive load, the current will be greater at the instant of power-up and the appropriate power supply should be selected to avoid overloading. If the load is a motor, voltage back-flow should be considered when shutting down.
4) In addition, the working environment temperature of the power supply must be taken into consideration, and whether there is additional auxiliary heat dissipation device, and the output power of the power supply must be reduced when the power of the ring temperature is too high. Ring temperature derating curve for output power.
5) Select various functions according to the application requirements:
Protection functions: Over-voltage protection (OVP), over-temperature protection (OTP), over-load protection (OLP), etc.
Application functions: Signal function (normal power supply, power supply failure), remote control function, telemetry function, parallel function, etc.
Special features: PFC, UPS
6) Select the required safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) certification.
2, the use of switching power supply precautions
1) Before using the power supply, first determine whether the input and output voltage specifications match the nominal value of the power supply used;
2) Before power on, check whether the input and output leads are connected correctly to avoid damage to the user equipment;
3) Check whether the installation is firm, whether the mounting screws are in contact with the power board components, and measure the insulation resistance of the housing and the input and output to avoid electric shock.
4) In order to ensure the safety of use and reduce the interference, please ensure that the grounding terminal is reliably grounded;
5) Multiple output power supply is generally divided into main and auxiliary outputs. The main output characteristic is better than the auxiliary output. Under normal circumstances, the output current is mainly the main output. In order to ensure that the output load adjustment rate and output dynamics and other indicators, generally require at least 10% of the load each road. If you use the auxiliary road without the main road, the main road must add a proper dummy load. See the specific model specifications.
6) Please note: frequent power switch will affect its life;
7) The working environment and loading degree will also affect its life.