Door Electromagnetic Switch
Door Electromagnetic Switch The door magnetic switch is for all kinds of door access and home security usage. Door contact switch is widely installed in smart building and intelligent home. Door access magnet switch can work with 5V DC power, or 12V, or 24V or 36V, and can also work with AC...
Door Electromagnetic Switch
The door magnetic switch is for all kinds of door access and home security usage. Door contact switch is widely installed in smart building and intelligent home. Door access magnet switch can work with 5V DC power, or 12V, or 24V or 36V, and can also work with AC 200V.
Why the door need Magnetic switches.
Smart door locks are different from traditional mechanical locks. They are complex locks with safety, convenience, and advanced technology.
Magnetic card, radio frequency card (non-contact type, high security, plastic material, easy to carry, low cost)
Mature technologies that use non-mechanical keys as user IDs, such as:
Fingerprint lock, iris recognition access control (biometrics, high security, no loss of damage; but inconvenient configuration, high cost)
TM card (contact type, high safety, stainless steel, extremely easy to carry, low price)
More applications in the following places: banks, government departments (focus on security), and hotels, school dormitories, residential communities, villas, hotels (focus on convenient management)
Smart door looks need reed switches.
1. Refer to the smart phone to control such as IOS platform or Android platform for remote control, enter the set password to control, the door will automatically open for you.
2. You don't have to worry about forgetting about losing keys or keys afterwards. Your family can also unlock them remotely for you.
3. For security, wifi smart door locks have a better protection mechanism. Any authorized person unlocks, locks, and locks. You and your family can grasp in time.
4. More applications in the following places: banks, government departments (focus on safety), hotels, school dormitories, residential communities, villas, hotels
5. Smart door locks are mainly used in smart homes, smart hotels/hotels, intelligent buildings and other systems.
ONE OF THE APPLICATION OF REED SWITCH
In addition to reed relays and sensors, reed switches (reed switches) are widely used in circuit control, especially in the communications field. Reed switch magnet drive commonly used mechanical system, proximity sensor. Examples are door and window sensors in burglar alarm systems and tamper-proof methods.
The laptop uses a reed switch to put the laptop's sleep mode when the lid is closed. The speed sensor of the bicycle wheel and the car gear uses a reed switch to simply drive the magnet on each wheel through the sensor. Previously used for reed switches in computer terminals, where each key has a magnet, the keypad of a reed switch actuated by pressing a key; a cheaper switch is being used. Electric and electronic pedal keyboards are used by organ players, who often use reed switches to contact the glass enclosure to protect it from dirt, dust, and other particles. They may also be used to control diving equipment such as flashlights or cameras, which must be sealed to maintain pressurized water.
Reed switches can also be used for computer cooling fans and disk drives. Due to the availability of cheap Hall-effect sensors, they replace reed switches and give longer life.