IBF Limit Sensor Switch
IBF Limit Sensor Switch Computer radiation 1, the harm of computer radiation The radiated waves emitted by computers are often overlooked. According to the international MPRII radiation safety regulations: Radiation exposure of 25V/m or less must be less than or equal to 50V. Computer radiation:...
IBF Limit Sensor Switch
1, the harm of computer radiation
The radiated waves emitted by computers are often overlooked. According to the international MPRII radiation safety regulations: Radiation exposure of 25V/m or less must be less than or equal to 50V.
Computer radiation: 1, keyboard 1000V / m 2, mouse 450V / m 3, screen 218V / m 4, host 170V / m 5, Notebook (notebook) 2500V / m
Therefore, electromagnetic radiation has been listed by the World Health Organization as the fourth largest source of environmental pollution after water, atmosphere and noise, and has become an invisible “killer” that endangers human health. Protecting electromagnetic radiation has become a top priority.
2. Prevention of computer radiation
1. Avoid running the computer continuously for a long time, pay attention to rest in the middle. To maintain a most appropriate position, the distance between the eyes and the screen should be 40 to 50 cm, so that the eyes are either looking straight or looking down at the screen.
2. Maintain a good working environment indoors, such as comfortable temperature, clean air, suitable anion concentration and ozone concentration.
3. The light in the computer room should be suitable. It should not be too bright or too dark to avoid direct interference of the light on the screen and cause interference light. The studio should be kept dry and ventilated.
4. Use a color filter on the screen of the computer to reduce visual fatigue. It is best to use glass or high quality plastic filters.
5. Install protective devices to reduce the intensity of electromagnetic radiation.
6. Take care to keep your skin clean. There is a large amount of static electricity on the surface of the computer screen, and the accumulated dust can be transferred to the exposed parts of the face and hands. For a long time, it is prone to rash, pigmentation, and even skin lesions.
7. Pay attention to supplemental nutrition. The computer operator works too long in front of the screen, the rhodopsin on the retina is consumed, and the rhodopsin is mainly synthesized by vitamin A. Therefore, computer operators should eat more carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, tofu, red dates, oranges and milk, eggs, animal liver, lean meat and other foods to supplement vitamin A and protein in human body. Drink more tea, tea polyphenols and other active substances in the tea will help absorb and resist radioactive substances.
8. Buy radiation protection supplies or plants.