León Safety Sensor
León Safety Sensor The evolution of electronic fences has gone through roughly three stages: (1) The first stage: The electronic fence first originated from the floating ranch in England and England. When the shepherd pulled a wire and connected it with a direct current in order to grazing, a...
León Safety Sensor
The evolution of electronic fences has gone through roughly three stages:
(1) The first stage: The electronic fence first originated from the floating ranch in England and England. When the shepherd pulled a wire and connected it with a direct current in order to grazing, a simple electronic fence was formed to allow the animals to move within a certain range. After the war, in Europe, the proportion of animal husbandry in agriculture was very high, and a large number of animal husbandry market demands promoted the development and promotion of “electronic fences”. Cattle and sheep encountered the electric fence of the “electronic fence” and returned it, playing a good role as a “shepherd”. At the same time, they also prevented large animals or beasts running outside the circle from entering. This played a major role in the development of the animal husbandry at the time. The promotion is still playing a greater role in some countries where animal husbandry is more developed.
(2) The second stage: With the development and deepening of the entire “electronic fence” industry, more and more product accessories and types, intelligent perimeter security alarm system with blocking and alarm functions in the middle and late 90s, began to use professional In the field of social public safety, it has the functions of open circuit, short circuit and power failure alarm, and it also upholds the safety barrier function of electronic fences. The product fully considers people's initiative and wisdom, can accurately determine the unintentional touch, intentional destruction, illegal intrusion and other conditions, is a better choice for the perimeter security project.
(3) The third stage: As people's demands for product performance and functions become higher and higher, products need to be more humane, and products with more functions begin to appear. The second stage of the product output pulse voltage is constant, so that when the perimeter changes, the voltage at the front end will appear too high or too low with the length of the perimeter; at the same time when the product is installed in a villa with a lower wall or In the residential area, accidental hitting of children or nearby staff occurs during the day. Based on the above problems, there are now more advanced products that can adjust the output voltage and can set the high voltage mode, safe mode switching function. When switching to the safe mode, the hand touches the electronic cable without electric shock feeling, but if it is destroyed, still An alarm signal will be issued. At the same time, this stage of the product has remote control, remote operation and other functions, providing products for large-scale applications in villas, communities.
(4) The fourth stage: With the gradual deepening of the Internet of Things in the security industry, most of the perimeter alarm systems still remain on the front-end alarm and single device control management, and there is a defect that linkage cannot be performed, resulting in the security system being in " Decentralized management. As a result, the network electronic fence came into being. The main node device's entire network of electronic fence hosts, intelligent control terminals, and management software can all be directly connected to Ethernet. Users can monitor electronic fences through the network and achieve real-time information transmission and data exchange. Functional requirements for remote monitoring. The degree of networkization and integration of the fourth stage product reached a relatively mature level, and it has the features of flexible plan, simple construction, cost saving, and stable transmission.
(5) The fifth stage: In the current boom of the pulsed electronic fencing industry, there are two fatal technical problems that have plagued industry practitioners for many years: single-wire touch network does not alarm and bypass bypass does not alarm, brings users Security risks. The market demand gave birth to innovative perimeter security products. The fifth phase of pulsed electronic fence products was based on the whole network and adopted Smart DEC intelligent algorithm (full name “anti-potential equalization cracking technology”), which solved the problem that the electronic fence products in the market were not bypassed. Technical loopholes in the alarm. A single-line touch network alarm, bypass alarm, short circuit alarm, and disconnection alarm mode are implemented, which fully improves the safety performance of the electronic fence. The development and application of electronic fence technology has entered the next milestone era.