Magnetron Contactor Toggle On-off
Magnetron contactor toggle on-off When the house is being renovated, there are dozens of wall switches and sockets to be used. The poor quality of the wall switch will not take long before the phenomenon of ignition will occur, which will bring security risks to our lives. The switch and socket...
Magnetron contactor toggle on-off
When the house is being renovated, there are dozens of wall switches and sockets to be used. The poor quality of the wall switch will not take long before the phenomenon of ignition will occur, which will bring security risks to our lives.
The switch and socket fire prevention measures mainly include the following eight aspects:
1, the correct selection, which is based on the total capacity of household appliances and the specific use of the environment, select the appropriate switch and socket. Locations with high humidity should use fireproof switches and pull-wire switches; those with corrosive objects or large dust should not be installed in the room, but should be installed outdoors; places with fire and explosion hazards should be fireproof or explosion-proof. And sockets;
2. The guillotine switch should use matching fuses. It is not allowed to arbitrarily change, in particular to increase the thickness of the melt, but it is also forbidden to use copper, aluminum, iron, and other metal wires instead of fuses.
3, switch, socket rated current and rated voltage should be consistent with the actual use of electricity. Can not be arbitrarily overloaded, so as to avoid overloading the bakelite circuit caused by short circuit caused by fire;
4. The unipolar switch shall control the fire (phase) line and it shall not be connected to the neutral line. Otherwise, if the human body contacts the reactor line, it will also cause electric shock. Once the live wire is grounded, a short circuit or even a fire may occur.
5. Lamp sockets are prone to accidents when overloaded. Therefore, do not use electric irons, electric furnaces, air conditioners and other high-power electrical appliances into the lamp socket to avoid fire;
6. When going out, going to bed or sudden power failure, it is necessary to cut off the power in a timely manner, especially for electric appliances.
7. The switches and sockets should be installed in a dry, clean, dust-free position to prevent fires caused by bakelite breakdown and short circuit caused by moisture corrosion;
8, after the switch, socket aging and damage, it should be repaired and replaced.