Toronto Counter Trigger
Toronto Counter Trigger According to the installation of the detector can be divided into: wall-mounted, ceiling, placement type According to the detection range of the detector can be divided into: wide-angle, curtain, all-round According to the principle of detection and work can be divided...
Toronto Counter Trigger
According to the installation of the detector can be divided into: wall-mounted, ceiling, placement type
According to the detection range of the detector can be divided into: wide-angle, curtain, all-round
According to the principle of detection and work can be divided into: infrared, microwave, infrared microwave composite, vibration, smoke, gas, glass, broken, ultrasonic and so on.
The infrared detector can also be divided into active infrared and passive infrared, and the smoke can be divided into ion and photoelectric type.
1. Active infrared detector: It consists of an infrared transmitter and an infrared receiver. The infrared emitter emits a beam or most of the modulated infrared light toward the infrared receiver. When there is no obstruction between the transmitter and receiver, the detector will not alarm. When an object is obstructed, the receiver output signal changes and the detector alarms.
2. Passive infrared detectors: There are two key components, one is Fresnel lens and the other is pyroelectric sensor. Any object above the absolute temperature (-273o) in nature will produce infrared radiation, and the wavelength of infrared energy released by objects at different temperatures will also be different. The human body has a constant body temperature and differs from the ambient temperature. When the human body moves, this change in the difference is detected by the pyroelectric sensor through the Fresnel lens, thereby outputting an alarm signal.
3. Microwave detectors: The Doppler effect principle is applied. In the microwave section, when transmitting at a frequency, when the emitted microwave encounters a fixed object, the frequency of the reflected microwave is not changed, ie, the signal is emitted and the detector does not send an alarm signal. When the microwave that is launched meets a moving object, the reflected microwave frequency will change, that is, the microwave detector will send an alarm signal.
4. Vibration detectors: Vibration detectors are used as an alarm basis to detect vibration signals generated when intruders perform various sabotage activities. For example, intruders are engaged in sabotage activities such as wall-cutting, hole drilling, ATM damage, and safe deposits. When it does, it will cause the vibration of these objects. A detector that triggers an alarm with these vibration signals is called a vibration detector.
5. Dual-element infrared detectors and four-element infrared detectors: Two detectors with two detectors whose performance is the same and whose polarities are reversed are integrated into a dual detector. Four detectors with four probes with the same performance and opposite polarity pyroelectric sensors are called quaternary detectors.
6. Shuangjian detector: In order to overcome the deficiencies of single technology detectors, two kinds of detectors with different technology principles are usually integrated together. Only when the sensors of the two detection technologies detect the movement of the human body are the detectors called alarms. Shuangjian detector. The common Shuangjian detector on the market is microwave + passive infrared.
7. Sanjian detectors and Sijian detectors: Sanjian detectors are just a gimmick for some domestic manufacturers and sellers, and use microprocessor technology as a detection method. In fact this can only be considered a three-tech detector. This is considered Sanjian's words that infrared microwave micro-control pet anti-masking anti-camouflage is not called six Kam detector? The true San Jian detector must possess three kinds of detection techniques, such as: passive infrared + microwave + ultrasonic detector.