Lifetime Control Contact
Lifetime Control Contact Maintenance Maintenance before booting Usually, household air conditioners are shut down and shut down in September, and will not be turned on until May to June of the following year. Therefore, before the air conditioner is turned on, it must be done a comprehensive...
Lifetime Control Contact
Maintenance before booting
Usually, household air conditioners are shut down and shut down in September, and will not be turned on until May to June of the following year. Therefore, before the air conditioner is turned on, it must be done a comprehensive "diagnosis". Check whether the air conditioning equipment is "defective". According to the results of the inspection, under the guidance of professional and technical personnel, do a good job of maintenance and cleaning. This maintenance and cleaning should be in place. The outer casing, the airframe, and the filter of the outdoor unit and the indoor unit are included, and then trial operation is started to observe the cooling speed and effect.
Maintenance during startup
After the air conditioner is turned on, depending on environmental conditions, climatic conditions, number of power-on hours, surrounding dust, air cleanliness, whether the room is clean, and other factors determine the number of maintenance during the air conditioner startup process. The environmental conditions are not good, the weather is hot, the air conditioner is old, the air conditioner is turned on for a long time, and the number of maintenance during the air conditioner startup process is increased, usually one and a half months. If the environmental conditions are good, the air conditioner is relatively new, the air is less dusty, the air conditioner is turned on reasonably, and it is used alternately with the electric fan. The maintenance period can be extended appropriately, from the air conditioner to the air conditioner shutdown maintenance 1-2 times. Maintenance should be serious and careful, leaving no dead ends. In line with the standard, improve the cooling speed and cooling effect, and achieve energy saving, fresh and comfortable.
Maintenance after shutdown
The weather is getting warmer, the air conditioner is turned on, the weather is getting cold, and the air conditioner is turned off. This is a regular year. Note that the outdoor unit and the indoor unit should be thoroughly examined before the air conditioner is turned off. Maintenance, maintenance, cleaning must be a ring, can not be disconnected, easy to leak the link should be tightened, strict inspection, after completing the above steps, set the air conditioner hood to prevent dust pollution, prevent air conditioning drip and water, Keep clean and prepare for reuse in the coming year, so as to clean, save energy and extend the service life of air-conditioning equipment. For high-quality split machines of well-known brands, cabinets should be protected and the energy-saving effect should be fully exerted.
General time air conditioning maintenance
1. Remove debris from the vents to ensure proper ventilation. Observe the looseness of the outdoor rack and clean the outdoor ventilation grille for foreign objects. At the same time, keep the vents unobstructed.
2. The surface of the indoor and outdoor heat exchangers is cleaned to improve the efficiency of the heat exchanger. When cleaning the indoor heat exchanger, carefully remove the panel, scrub with a soft rag, and gently brush the heat exchanger of the internal machine with a small brush to achieve the purpose of removing dust and harmful accumulation of germs. However, note that since the heat sink is a very thin aluminum material, it is easily deformed after being stressed, so be careful to brush it.
3. Clean the ash on the filter screen. When cleaning the filter, first cut off the power supply, then open the air inlet grille; take out the filter net, clean the filter with water or vacuum cleaner, the water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees, clean with a hot damp cloth or a neutral detergent, then wipe with a dry cloth. Clean and do not clean the filter with insecticides or other chemical detergents.
4. Clean dirt and buildup from the drain. The drainage part is easy to deposit dirt, and must be thoroughly disinfected regularly to ensure smooth drainage and prevent bacterial growth.
5. Check other. Including power supply lines, plug-in boards, switches; check for consumable parts, such as air deflector, sterilization dehumidification, photocatalyst and other components to ensure good air conditioning conditions and no abnormalities.